Monday, October 27, 2008

Aren't they the Cutest Things...


Yesterday my sister sent me a picture of my two darlings, my nephew and my niece ( her kids) Mifzal and Madiha. Looking at them sometimes I wish they remain as cute forever. I was so touched by their innocence and tears just filled my eyes without me knowing it. To Grandpa Trevor if you see this...i know you will feel the same way..who won't anyway. Mifzal please grow up to be a good brother to Madiha. Both of you Mifzal and Madiha, please grow up to be good children to you mum and Dad...To Lina and Ed continue to be good parents...I know sometimes their mischieves can be up to yr nerves but they are just blessings to you both...their "creativity" and unpredicatble emotion are just stages of growing up for them just as how we went through at one stage in time...Remember it takes a genius parents to handle two geniuses...Keep up the good work. No matter what, anchor them to the good root. Love you all.