Monday, June 16, 2008

Fish Therapy


Muna my best friend, and I were enjoying "feeding" the fish!
The fish were "feasting" on my feet!

After the whole day of walking and shopping we stopped at one of the booths which promoting their health products. The booth was promoting Fish Spa which I had heard about it but never tried it. So Muna and I decided to try. We Paid RM 30 for half an hour treatment. First we washed our feet and slowly soaked them in reasonably big tank letting the fish to feed on the dead cell of our skin....It was very ticklish at first but we got used to it after a while. The fish were so smart, they all concentrated on the " problem" area and gradually moved to the other parts. So amazed by how they worked together and so systematically. After 15 minutes we moved the bigger tank with bigger fish inside...It was fun and relaxing...In no time the 30 minutes was up...We enjoyed it though! Should try guys!