Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What a Day! (s)


I am practically running to settle all my monthly tasks ( bills and banks) plus revisions, assignments, teaching....a handful. On the way back....my car handbrake light was on. I wondered why...stopped at my regular mechanics...mmmm..my rear brakepump was leaking...I asked him to check my aircond too...the thermostat needed to be changed too...RM 400 for both problems....About the car I have nothing to complain...it has been serving me quite well..Once in a while she does that to me is considered ok... she has been with me for more than 5 years...never gives me a big problem yet. Now 20 to midnite...I am still typing my assignments....and checking my students' assignment....tomorrow morning I have an early class...than means leaving home at 7 am. After that I have to rush to a group discussion till 2pm. Then rush home to cook for tomorrow nite small friends gathering....what a day!!!!! Wish me luck