Thursday, May 1, 2008

Labour Day....A day of hard work to me.




Yesterday after the group discussion...I ran to the market to get all the things I needed for the "steamboat" dinner. Then rushed home to prepare the dinner. Started with my " yummy sauce"...talk about sauce of mine...then the soup...then preparing the "lauk"....chicken, sea food, mushrooms...all sort of vegetables...Made some drinks...arranged them on the table...ON the aircon so when the guests arrived the hall would be cool enough. Finished preparing everything by 7.30. Performed my prayer and they finally arrived at 8.30pm. It was a hard work alright but I am very happy that all of them enjoyed it so much. Came 11 pm they left...leaving me with dirty dishes....cleaned all pots and pans...mopped the floor....cleared the kitchen...tried to do my my assignment but my mind was as tired as my body....went to bed @ 2am. This morning I woke up very early and continued doing my assignments. Managed to finished everything by 4.30pm...What left now is to print the last one out...and tomorrow will submit everything. Tonite and tomorrow morning would be my time to do last reading before sitting for my two final papers tomorrow afternoon at 3pm and at 6 pm. Yeah...it is a handful... Labour day is really a "labour" to me.....Hope things will get easy soon and I can concentrate on my project paper.